Congress by design offers the complete range of PCO services, from developing the very first plans or a bidbook through the complete management and execution of the meeting project. Throughout the entire process, our (senior) project manager will be your primary point and the professional you can rely on in an area that may be unfamiliar to you. During our initial contacts, we inventory your aims for the congress, your requirements and special needs and help you develop a comprehensive project plan and budget, covering all aspects of your congress or meeting.
As an all-round congress management agency we take care of all aspects of your meeting:
- Congress design: based on your ideas and requirements, we help you develop the optimal meeting architecture, select the most appropriate venue, technical support and meeting date(s), identify potential speakers, moderators, and target audience.
- Financial management: we assist in developing the project budget, funding and sponsoring acquisition and monitor income and expenses on an ongoing basis; at the end of the project we prepare a detailed financial report.
- Logistics: hotel reservation, travel and transportation arrangements, catering, audiovisual support, exhibition planning and management, congress materials, speaker management, print materials, and more.
- Marketing and promotion: define the optimal mix of promotional activities and execute these activities: e.g., website design and content management, email campaigns, social media, conference app, print mailings, advertisements, print mailings and press releases.
- Delegate registration: set up and manage online delegate registration, handle payment of registration fees, communication with registered delegates, registration desk on-site.
- Social program: develop and manage a social program fitting your delegate profile, including diners, receptions and excursions.
- Scientific and educational support: e.g. speaker management, online abstract management, print and online publication, program development, accreditation of educational programs.